DO YOU NEED HOLIDAYS ?
Trips For Gay Women
SPAIN, A COUNTRY FULL OF HISTORY AND PASSION
GET TO KNOW THE WORLD AND VISIT SPAIN WITH US
Through the Web Lesbian Travellers, we invite women worldwide to travel in our exclusive private groups for lesbians, bisexual, transgender and lesfriendly travellers to share holidays, hobbies, seminars, courses, parties, etc..
We offer you the possibility to join these trips, where cultural tourism blends with an exclusive environment of women, that will allow you to share a different experience of this entertaining and interesting way of travel. By joining us you can enjoy private holidays, away from large groups of tourists, which in most cases do not share the same concerns and needs of our travellers.
You can come on your own, or with your friends or partner. If you prefer to travel with your private group of friends, or you need a guide in your language, we take care of it. We design and plan private routes, with our best suggestions and ideas. For any queries you may have, please contact us by email in any of the following languages: Spanish, English and French.
WE WANT BE YOUR PERSONAL ADVISORS ON TRIPS TO SPAIN
Relax and let us deal with organizing the journey you wish to enjoy in our country, counting on the experience of lesbian women thinking of your tastes and needs. Groups: special prices.
In our tailor made journeys we would include all the needs of the travellers in their route in Spain. Depending on the days they wish to stay we create a specific route and selected destinations according to the type of trip desired, the type of accommodation required, activities, etc.
We offer all the information and all the facilities as a private travel consultant in our country, so that when you arrive into Spain for your holiday everything is organised. It is our intention to make your vacation desires come true.
All trips are organized with professional guides and legally registered Lesfriendly travel companies. We have designed some vacation packages that women really like in Spain, a country that has so much to offer... Including marriage between same sex.
Since Spain is one of the most visited countries of the European Union, we offer you also the opportunity to join our groups of national travelling and visit this beatiful and amazing country in good company. Our private groups are from 6 to 15 women.
HERE ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS FOR YOUR HOLIDAYS IN SPAIN
- Cultural Tours, including walking tours with a private guide in English and Spanish in major Spanish cities such as Madrid and Barcelona. Some of the world's best art galleries of the world are in Spain: Museo del Prado, Museo de Arte Moderno Reina Sofia, Museo Thyssen, Fundación Miró, Museo Picasso, Museo Dalí, etc.
- Sun and beach holidays in the popular Canary Islands of Spain (Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote, Gomera, etc.) including accommodation, guides in English, nautical sports and private tours.
-Private Sailing Tours on the Mediterranean coast around the Balearic Islands: Ibiza, Palma de Mallorca, Menorca or Murcia.
- Beach, sun, relax and sports holidays in Murcia, a region of Spain that specializes in sports holidays. This area enjoys very good weather all year round and major sporting clubs from northern Europe come to train throughout the year. There is a professional offer for fans of nautical, golf, hiking, spa, scuba diving, tennis, soccer, etc.. We provide walking tours with a private guide in English and Spanish.
- Holidays to enjoy the history and culture of Andalusian Spain, (South Spain), visiting famous cities such as Granada, Córdoba, Seville, Málaga, etc. We provide tours an tickets for Flamenco shows, recently declared a world heritage music style.
- Holidays within the traditional Spanish emblematic and interesting cities with important monuments and museums worthy mentioning as the Gothic Cathedral and the human evolution museum in Burgos, the city monumental of Toledo, the Roman Aqueduct of Segovia, the city of arts and sciences in Valencia, Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela, place where the "Camino de Santiago" ends in Galicia. ( The "Camino" is a walking tour of hundreds of kilometers from the French Pyrenees to Santiago de Compostela).
- Spain has an outstanding multicultural heritage, and this can be seen in all areas of its social life.The festive year in Spain starts with the traditional strokes of midnight in the Puerta del Sol square in Madrid, which attracts throngs of people from the city itself and from all over Spain who welcome in the New Year with a grape swallowed for each chime of the clock. One of the most important traditional celebrations in Spain, is Easter week. This takes place at the end of March or in April, and takes place amid vivid and extremely moving popular processions. Some of the highlights are the Sanfermines bull-running festival in Pamplona, the Fallas bonfire festival in Valencia and the April Fair in Seville. But these are just a few examples of the celebrations which are to be found the length and breadth of Spain all year round.
- Gastronomic Tours and Wine or olive oil Tastings. Spain is a country with one of the world's best culinary offerings. Some products and Spanish dishes are very famous and highly demanded, such as Olive Oil, Wines from Rioja or Ribera del Duero and Catalan Cava (Spanish Champagne), Jabugo ham and sausage, sweets and traditional dishes such as Paella, Tapas, Pintxos, Spanish Omelet, fish cooked in a salt cover or grilled meats (lamb, pork, etc.)
ASK FOR OUR SERVICES WHEN YOU VISIT SPAIN
Please do not hesitate to ask your questions, send your suggestions, request clarification, and if you offer any services related to our proposed travel around the world, do not hesitate to talk to us and tell us your proposal for collaboration. We can exchange and share experiences and also: links from our websites.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org